FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION
We have all heard this old adage, if we fail to plan, we plan to fail. Right? But there are other quotes about failure and these will let you know that it is how we look at failure that determines success. We are hit with a failure mentality every day, as a matter of fact there have been times that I have been ready to throw the TV out the door. Why didn't I , I am so glad that you ask. I had two things that stood in my way, 1. The darn thing was to heavy and 2. My WIFE! So for now I will just play in the rain. So check these quotes out:
- If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure. Anonymous often attributed to Dan Quayle
- It is possible to fail in many ways..while to succeed is possible only in one way. Aristotle
- You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try. Beverly Sills
- If at first you don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything. Bill Lyon
- Nothing has a stronger influence psychologically on their environment and especially on their children than the unlived life of the parent. Carl Jung
- Act as if it is impossible to fail. Dorothea Brande
- Men are born to succeed, not fail. Henry David Thoreau
- Don't be discouraged by failure. It can be a positive experience. Failure is, in a sense, the highway to success, inasmuch as every discovery of what is false leads us to seek earnestly after what is true, and every fresh experience points out some form of error which we shall afterwards carefully avoid. John Keats
- If you have made mistakes, even serious ones, there is always another chance for you. What we call failure is not the falling down but the staying down. Mary Pickford
- You always pass failure on the way to success. Mickey Rooney
- Success isn't permanent, and failure isn't fatal. Mike Ditka
Here is to a SUCCESSFUL day!! Failure is only an option when we accept failure as final.
Don Rogers is a licensed REALTOR® in Missouri. I specialize in St. Charles County Missouri and have called O Fallon MO my home since 1993. If you are looking to buy or sell or you are relocating to the area and would like information about the St Charles County MO area do not hesitate to give me a call at 314-954-6775 or if you would prefer to send me an email.