Mistakes to AVOID When Buying A Home
- TALK to your lender and ask plenty of questions or the right questions....find out what is the BEST loan for you. If something doesn't make sense to you dig a little deeper. Then when you are satisfied that you have found the right loan you want to get pre-approved so you will be able to act quickly on a home purchase.
- Don't hesitate...when you find the right home for you then you want to act quickly and write an offer before someone else does and you are left looking for another home.
- Make you and your offer look as attractive as possible. The pre-approval letter from your lender will help tremendously. A larger than normal earnest money check will show your desire in buying that particular home, too. Ask your agent to do a CMA on the home and write your offer accordingly.
- THINK about resale BEFORE you buy. Will you be able to have some equity growth in your new home and will you be able to resale the home if you had to in the next 5 years.
- Then lastly you want to Select the right agent and company to help you...If you are looking to buy your next home in St. Charles County Mo. then give Don Rogers CDPE, GRI a call at 636-229-8865 he will be glad to assist you and I know firsthand that he is qualified to assist you in your home purchase.
Don Rogers is a licensed REALTOR® in Missouri. I specialize in St. Charles County Missouri and have called O Fallon MO my home since 1993. If you are looking to buy or sell or you are relocating to the area and would like information about the St Charles County MO area do not hesitate to give me a call at 314-954-6775 or if you would prefer to send me an email.