- Curb appeal....How does your property look from the curb? If potential buyers don't like the looks of the house from the curb, they become disappointed and often times won't go in the house. This is their FIRST IMPRESSION of your home so have it stand out.
- Clutter....eliminate it everywhere: closets, garage, attic, each room, yard, etc. You want to show off the size of the rooms as much as possible.
- Clean....everywhere and everything. People value cleanliness...both in what they see and smell.
- Character and Charm....what makes your property special - little touches of decorating such as flower arrangements in a room, fire in the fireplace can all contribute to a special feeling. Along those same lines you want to depersonalize as much as possible too.
- Critique your home objectively....how does it compare to others in the area? What are your property's strengths and potential weaknesses? Make the strengths stand out!!
- Cost vs. Value....spend money in the right places and on the right items to get your home "market ready".
Don Rogers is a licensed REALTOR® in Missouri. I specialize in St. Charles County Missouri and have called O Fallon MO my home since 1993. If you are looking to buy or sell or you are relocating to the area and would like information about the St Charles County MO area do not hesitate to give me a call at 314-954-6775 or if you would prefer to send me an email.