Top Reasons For Using A Professional Real Estate Agent..........
Working with a real estate professional can save you time and stress. It is of utmost importance that you feel comfortable with your REALTOR® and that you can communicate effectively with them. A relationship that is built on open and honest communication can assist your REALTOR® in finding the right home for you and in your timeframe.
Here are some of the services that your REALTOR® will provide........
- Work with you to find properties that meet your specific requirements such as location, price and amenities.
- Arrange for appointments and show you the properties selected.
- Provide you with information regarding the price and value of properties.
- Provide knowledge of the current real estate market and how it relates to your property purchase.
- Educate you regarding the purchase agreement.
- Prepare an offer to purchase.
- Assist in the negotiation of your selected property.
- Refer you to professional service providers for: Home Inspectors, Environmental Inspections, Legal Services, Mortgage Services, Well and Septic/Sanitary Inspections, Home Owners Insurance and Title Services.
So, if you are relocating to O'Fallon Mo or St. Charles County MO I have the knowledge and experience to assist you in you move to our area and would welcome the opportunity to help you and your family. Or if you are looking to buy your first home or "right size" now is a good time to buy. As you can see we have a variety of homes in the City of O'Fallon MO for you to choose from and in various price ranges. You may be considering a move to St Charles County MO too, so Give Don Rogers a call today at 315-954-6775 and let's begin moving toward your new home.
Don Rogers is a licensed REALTOR® in Missouri. I specialize in St. Charles County Missouri and have called O Fallon MO my home since 1993. If you are looking to buy or sell or you are relocating to the area and would like information about the St Charles County MO area do not hesitate to give me a call at 314-954-6775 or if you would prefer to send me an email.